For booking inquiries, please contact us by email:
or by phone:
00385 91 1608 456
or by: Whatsapp – Viber
* Well-behaved pets are welcome
** All prices including tax and tourism taxes
Terms of Service – Fam. Prenc owner of the Villa Maccaroni
Dear holiday guest
We look forward to welcome you to our holiday homes. The following general terms protect both sides
The general terms and conditions are an integral part of the contract between you
(hereinafter referred to as “tenant”) and me,
- Mauro Prenc
(hereinafter referred to as “landlord”).
I am the owner of the holiday homes and also the service provider and contact person for you.
2. Conclusion of the contract
(1) With your registration you offer me as the landlord the binding conclusion of a rental agreement for the selected property within the specified period. The registration can be made online, by phone or in writing, verbally or by fax. The registration is also valid for all participants named therein.
(2) The contract will be concluded with our acceptance. The booking acceptance is made by sending our booking confirmation by e-mail, fax or letter.
The advance payment is 30% and has to be payed within 3 days from the date of confirmation of reservation. The holiday house is binding reserved for you from receipt of your rental pre-payment (30%).
The rest-payment (70%) is to be paid on arrival.
A deposit of € 700 will be payed in cash on arrive. When checking the log house damage or missing inventory is determined, the amount of the deposit deducted and remainder transferred.
4. Services / Prices
(1) The contractually agreed services are referring to our service descriptions of our homepage as well as from the details of the booking confirmation referring to this.
(2) The contractually agreed prices are referring to the prices of our homepage as well as by the details of the booking confirmation referring to this. Arrival and departure / shortening or extension of the stay
(3) On the day of arrival, the key will be given to you at the holiday log house.
(4) Unless otherwise agreed, the arrival time is from 3 pm till 19 pm, the departure time till 10 am.
(5) If the object cannot be taken over at the agreed time, e.g. due to increased traffic, strikes, etc. or for personal reasons, the entire rental price remains due. The same applies if you leave the object prematurely. A desired extension of your stay let us know as soon as possible.
(6) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished.
The following are included in the price: rental of all propriety (rooms, kitchens with crockery, laundry for bed kitchen and bath with weekly change, color TV, light, tourist tax, cleaning at the end of your stay, VAT.
The minimum rent period is normally of 1 week (7 nights) from Saturday to Saturday.
Bed and bath linen are included in the price.
(7) The Tenant is entitled to use all the equipment / furnishings during the rental period. The Tenant has exclusive access to the swimming pool and villa grounds with parking.
(8) The Tenant receives house key for the duration of the rental period.
+ Withdrawal / Transfers / Substitute :
-If the Tenant terminates this contract before the arrival date and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, they are responsible for paying the following penalty fees to cover costs as long as a further rental is not possible:
30 % of rental price
The Owner can thereafter let the property to someone else.
(1) If the Tenant terminates their stay before the departure date for any reason, they are still obliged to pay the full rental price.
(2) Termination must be made in writing. The date of termination is considered to be date the document is received by the Owner.
5. Obligations of the tenant
(1) The tenant as well as the other participants, have to handle the rented property and its inventory carefully. Our notes in the holiday log house description & service description must be observed.
(2) The leased property may only be occupied by the registered number of persons. Additional persons can be rejected by the landlord or billed separately.
The villas should not be occupied by more or other people than those previously booked and confirmed on the check in.
(3) The cleaning of kitchen equipment, crockery and cutlery is the responsibility of the renter. Costs of an additional cleaning required due to a significant amount of contamination over the normal carries the tenant and will be deducted from the deposit.
(4) If the tenant or a participant causes a damage to the rented property, the tenant must inform the landlord immediately. He is liable for all damages caused by him or the other participants during the rental period. If the tenant realizes that sudden events can cause a damage or performance impairments to the rented
property, he is obliged to do everything he can reasonably do, to prevent a damage or to minimize it as far as possible and / or to remedy the disturbance (e.g. water pipe breakage).
(5) If the tenant notice that the holiday house is not in compliance with the description or if he identifies defects, he is obliged to report them immediately (at the latest after 24 hours). After expiry of this period, any claims arising therefrom can no longer be asserted to the landlord.
(6) A “house information” you will find in the holiday log house. In case of any further questions, the landlord or our house-supervisor can be contacted by phone (see telephone numbers on the homepage or house information).
(1) A well-educated pet is allowed in the holiday homes by early arrangement and will be extra charged.
(2) The tenant has to comply with the local regulations for waste separation (see house information).
(3) Should an unpredictable event such as: war, riot, natural disasters, weather- related destruction, fires, pandemics, etc. cause a non-use of the vacation property, the landlord is not responsible for an impossible use of the vacation property. In this case, the payments already made will not be refunded. The outstanding balance must be paid in accordance with the cancellation policy. In order to cover these risks, it is recommended to take out an appropriate travel cancellation insurance for all travelling people immediately or immediately after booking, which also insures such events.
Severability clause / court of jurisdiction
(1) This contract is governed by Croatian and German law. The invalidity of individual provisions of the contract does not invalidate the entire contract.
(2) The court of jurisdiction for disputes arising from this contract is
We wish you a pleasant stay.